Session 4 (june-July-August)
- Giuliani Right Hand Arpeggios - The Ultimate! This week = 1-15
- Segovia Major and Minor Scales - C major and A minor
- Estudio - Tarrega
- Study no. 3 - Carcassi
- Giuliani 16 -30
I'm on vacation swatting mosquitoes in northern Michigan - the amazing Patrick Harding will sub the class.
Giuliani 31 - 45
- Giuiliani 46 - 60
- Pavanes by Milan
- Introduced and worked on Scott Tenant's "Speed Bursts" exercise.
Session 3 (May - June)
- Technique: Continued with the arpeggios from above. Practice with the metronome at 80bpm for each note.
- Repertoire: Finished going over the remainder of last weeks Brouwer study. Handed out a new piece from the renaissance: Spagnoletta by Anonymous
- Technique: Carcassi arpeggios, also added p+ami arpeggio to practice.
- Repertoire: Worked extensively on Spagnoletta (see week 2)
- Technique: Continue practicing the Carcassi arpeggios with metronome set at 1/4 note = 50
- Repertoire: Handed out the famous spanish guitar piece Romanza by Anonymous.
- No Class - Memorial Day
- Review week with sub Richard Pettengill